Important information about purchasing from the US.
If you see a price that looks too good to be true, it probably is! Beware of counterfeit goods. Check our website to make sure you’re purchasing from an authorized RØDE reseller. For quick reference NO FBA reseller (FULFILLMENT BY AMAZON) on Amazon is authorized. You can view a current list of unauthorized US dealers here.
At RØDE we are Passionate about Audio
Do you want to work for one of the fastest-growing, most innovative manufacturer-exporters in audio technology in the world today? Are you interested in using your expertise to challenge yourself and the industry, designing and building precision tools of creativity for a hungry world market? RØDE is looking for a passionate, talented and dedicated Service Technician and Customer Support Agent to join our rapidly growing manufacturing team, working in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Sydney.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic microphone technician to join our established service team based in our head office. You will be responsible for providing our customers and dealer network with world class support across the Freedman Electronics Group product range.
You will have experience in discovering and fixing technical or audio equipment failure. Additionally you will
• Understand 'signal flow'
• Have strong problem solving/troubleshooting ability
• Experience in customer service/customer facing role.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong aptitude for self-learning.
• Team oriented individual with a strong ability to work under own initiative.
• Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Audio engineering or broadcast knowledge will be strongly considered.
• A basic understanding of, or experience in electronics, will be highly regarded but is not essential.
About the Role:
• Provide frontline service and support to customers of products of the Freedman Electronics group including RØDE Microphones, Event Electronics, Aphex and SoundField with an emphasis on both phone and online customer service.
• Service administration, including processing return authorisations, spare parts shipments and all service shipping documents.
• Assisting in the creation of support documentation including product FAQ's and troubleshooting guides. Ensuring up to date documentation is made available to our customers and local dealer network.
• Product testing and fault finding.
• Product service and repair.
Our factory and offices are modern and bright, offering comfortable staff break areas and an atmosphere which reflects our love of cutting-edge technology, and our deep connection to music and all things audio.
Send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to be the next person to join the RØDE team.
Applications for this position have closed.